Cannot transform to Mech after continue

registeringtopostbug

Cannot transform to Mech after continue

Postby registeringtopostbug » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:24 pm

I just played season 2-4. I died, used tokens to restart the mission and now I cannot transform into a mech. Very hard to grab and retrieve anything when you cannot access the mech, don't you think?

Also found part in season 2-2 where the stuttering becomes almost unplayable. Only was one enemy on screen at the time, so not sure what the hiccuping was from.

theologians

Re: Cannot transform to Mech after continue

Postby theologians » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 pm

When you pay 5 crash coins to retry, it adds a recovery mission to the episode you just played. All your current upgrades, including the mech, are hidden somewhere in the stage. You must fibd the recovery crate before you can transform again.

This is not a bug. It is an intended as a risk/reward decision where you're risking 5 crash coins to try the same mission again but you must first find your upgrades as a very basic, underpowered ship. It even says so when you elect to retry for the first time.

Edit: to work around the hitching, open and then close your map. This should fix it. A patch is coming next week to address this and other performance problems.

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”