Infinite Repair Items

Cinnastar

Infinite Repair Items

Postby Cinnastar » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:22 am

I just thought I'd post this here since I imagine it's an unintended strategy.

Just before a mission you can usually buy one Repair item and heal 1 HP, however if you buy it and back out, return to the main menu and continue, it saves your health and you can purchase another repair item.

I was down to 1/5 HP and was easily able to get myself back up to full before the next mission which seems like something the game doesn't want you to do.

17-BIT_Zach

Re: Infinite Repair Items

Postby 17-BIT_Zach » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Cinnastar wrote:I just thought I'd post this here since I imagine it's an unintended strategy.

Just before a mission you can usually buy one Repair item and heal 1 HP, however if you buy it and back out, return to the main menu and continue, it saves your health and you can purchase another repair item.

I was down to 1/5 HP and was easily able to get myself back up to full before the next mission which seems like something the game doesn't want you to do.

Hey Cinnastar,

That's certainly an issue! I'm afraid we didn't get to address it for this next patch that's coming out soon, but it's something we'll definitely fix for the next major update (Season 5 DLC). Maybe this will be our little secret for now :)

Cheers!

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”