Week 2 Patch 1.04 is Live - SCEA / NA

bloodtalonx

Re: Week 2 Patch 1.04 is Live - SCEA / NA

Postby bloodtalonx » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:28 pm

I'm playing on PS4 and I have all trophies except for one hidden trophy and of course "Off In Outer Space". I've tried looking up what the last trophy is so I can complete it. Unfortunately, there seems to be confusion since the Steam version has different/additional trophies(?).

Here's what I have completed:
  • Golden Wings: Intro Tutorial
  • Variable Fighter: Mech Tutorial
  • Darkest Before Dawn: Complete S1
  • Metamorphosis: Complete S2
  • Bow To The Master: Complete S3
  • Ayatollah of Rock-N-Rolla: Defeat final boss
  • Fall of Empire: Defeat 100 Imperials
  • Understand the Bug: Defeat 100 Space Bugs
  • Sea of Stars: Defeat 100 Void Raiders
So what am I missing?

From what I could find out, the last trophy is "Swashbuckled!", for completing S4. I should have gotten that when I unlocked "Ayatollah of Rock-N-Rolla", unless you have to complete the game in Rogue mode. I got most of the other trophies fine in arcade mode, so I don't see how that would matter. Tonight, I completed S4 again in arcade again, thinking it was just glitched the first playthrough somehow, but no luck.

I also tried completing S1-1 without getting hit in case the last trophy was " Can't Touch This". I never took shield damage during the mission, and even avoided using the mech shield in case that still registered as a hit. The site I saw this trophy mentioned EU, so maybe it was not in the NA release?

So either the trophy is bugged or it is something else?

Otherwise, I guess I'll wait for the PS4 system update that lets you see hidden trophy details to confirm which trophy it is and whether it is bugged or not.

Nosferaeh-CR

Postby Nosferaeh-CR » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:30 am

Greetings, since the void update, my game doesn't work, it loads until the title screen, after that, total blackout...
No sound, no video, I'm waiting there for 15 minutes and nothing... Still blackout...

Already uninstall/ fresh install ( without positive change)

Help please, I really like your wonderful game!

rick77

Postby rick77 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:02 am

Nosferaeh-CR wrote:Greetings, since the void update, my game doesn't work, it loads until the title screen, after that, total blackout...
No sound, no video, I'm waiting there for 15 minutes and nothing... Still blackout...

Similar problem here: Steam version, confirmed on both Linux and Windows.

I start the game, reached the end of the Galak-z title (when the menu is supposed to appear), and then the game freezes (no sound, only the last frame of the galak-z menu intro video).

On the regular version, just deleting the SaveData.dat solves the problem, I think. Steam makes it worse, as it propagates an invalid save on all machines.

For the steam version is both necessary to disable cloud syncing, and remove the SaveData.dat from the Galak-Z directory (the first operation is to prevent Steam from copying the defective SaveData.dat file over again...). This will reset the game progress, but will resolve the issue.

I have attached both my SaveData.dat, and content of the 300580 directory (EDIT: which is completely irrelevant as it's a json with the savedata coordinates onsteam...), if they can be of any help, though on afterthought it's just a (strange) case of savegame corruption (maybe an Alt+F4 in the wrong time... cough cough... :oops: ).

As a software developer I would still consider this a bug however, as I would expect a game crash/Alt-F4 to cause progress loss and not data corruption (maybe not using a move/rename/other atomic operation to get the new save in place? It's a common mistake after all...)
Attachments
Galak-z save data.zip
(6.88 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Last edited by rick77 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

rick77

Postby rick77 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:14 am

rick77 wrote:
Nosferaeh-CR wrote:Greetings, since the void update, my game doesn't work, it loads until the title screen, after that, total blackout...

Similar problem here: Steam version, confirmed on both Linux and Windows.

[...]

I hope this will help you reproduce the bug: any help (and maybe also a working SaveData.dat with season 2 enabled...) will be very appreciated!

Btw, the problem has been already reported in the bug submission form here:

https://trello.com/c/428T1OVS/6-freezes-at-start-screen

and here:

https://trello.com/c/dY0pbodh/4-cannot-reload-save

Cheers!

rick77

Postby rick77 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Oh, and I forgot... This game just rocks: can't put it down =)

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”