Week 2 Patch 1.04 is Live - SCEA / NA

17-BIT_rAj

Week 2 Patch 1.04 is Live - SCEA / NA

Postby 17-BIT_rAj » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:58 am

Here are the build improvements you'll find in Patch 1.04 which just went live for SCEA / the Americas. Thanks for all of your continued feedback and support! :D

-=Performance / Stability=-
+ Fix sporadic hitching in Space Hulk and Raider Base dungeons
+ Performance improvements to enemy death and misc. explosions
+ Performance improvements in cave dungeons
+ Auto-pause the game when the PS4 controller disconnects

-=Gameplay=-
+ Fix loss of input after attempting to grapple certain projects
+ Fix episode 3-5 sometimes being incompletable when in Recovery mode

asterisktec

Re: Week 2 Patch 1.04 is Live - SCEA / NA

Postby asterisktec » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Downloading it now .. going to spend some quality time with Galak-Z tonight once the kids are asleep.

Let you know the results later on.

Keep up the great work on a fantastic game.

P.S. Who was the massive "Battle of the Planets" fan at 17bit?

Dohko

Postby Dohko » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:37 am

Hello, first of all I want to say the game is great, but is very frustrating when some problems appear. Yesterday I was playing through season 3, after some minutes of playing on (3-5) the transform button stopped working. This is the third time it happens to me since I have the game. Other thing I saw, I found an alien bug trapped on the walls. I hope you can fix this problem!
Last edited by Dohko on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

17-BIT_Zach

Postby 17-BIT_Zach » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:28 am

Hey Dohko,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems! You said the transform button stopped working - just randomly, in the middle of the level? It wasn't a Recovery mission, was it? After spending 5 Crash Coins to begin a Recovery mission, all of your equipment (including the ability to turn into a mech) is tucked away in a chest somewhere in the level. Is it possible that's what you're seeing?

If not, I'd love to get some more details from you about the circumstances in which the mech stops working for you.

asterisktec

Postby asterisktec » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi guys,

Patch 1.04 seems pretty solid but there are still moments when you have explosions or lots of things happening where stalls and framerate drops. I'm not sure if it's because of an audio glitch perhaps as I've had stalls when simply entering different sections of the map.

The transform speed is heaps better so thanks for tweaking that a bit.

Keep up the great work and if I can only get to Episode 3 I'll be happy .. always get destroyed on the last chapter!

Cheers,
Alan

Daxter092

Postby Daxter092 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:32 am

While in the Raider king level mission 4-5 after leaving the Raider base the gate had shut behind me, but on the left side it had remained open. I then tried to enter and I was able to enter inside. I have only had this on one occurrence and wanted to know if that happens, if not say something to at least help fix a bug, if needed I can try and recreate what I had done to see if it happens again. I tried to put the picture in here but it claimed the file was too large, i had sent a message through twitter with the same handle as this username @Daxter092 so please veiw the photo there.Thanks for your time.

Daxter.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Daxter092 wrote:While in the Raider king level mission 4-5 after leaving the Raider base the gate had shut behind me, but on the left side it had remained open. I then tried to enter and I was able to enter inside. I have only had this on one occurrence and wanted to know if that happens, if not say something to at least help fix a bug, if needed I can try and recreate what I had done to see if it happens again. I tried to put the picture in here but it claimed the file was too large, i had sent a message through twitter with the same handle as this username @Daxter092 so please veiw the photo there.Thanks for your time.

Daxter.

Hey Daxter,

We just discovered that bug recently as well! Thankfully, it doesn't seem to be a game breaking issue so we're not going to be addressing it immediately but it is something we'll be correcting in the next update. Thank you for reporting it!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:06 pm

asterisktec wrote:Hi guys,

Patch 1.04 seems pretty solid but there are still moments when you have explosions or lots of things happening where stalls and framerate drops. I'm not sure if it's because of an audio glitch perhaps as I've had stalls when simply entering different sections of the map.

The transform speed is heaps better so thanks for tweaking that a bit.

Keep up the great work and if I can only get to Episode 3 I'll be happy .. always get destroyed on the last chapter!

Cheers,
Alan

Hey Alan,

Glad to hear the game's been performing better for you! We're a bit focused on cranking out the Steam version right now, but there will be further performance gains in the next PS4 update we put out. Unfortunately, it probably won't be for a little while, maybe even as late as the Season 5 DLC update.

Dohko

Postby Dohko » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:24 pm

17-BIT_Zach wrote:Hey Dohko,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems! You said the transform button stopped working - just randomly, in the middle of the level? It wasn't a Recovery mission, was it? After spending 5 Crash Coins to begin a Recovery mission, all of your equipment (including the ability to turn into a mech) is tucked away in a chest somewhere in the level. Is it possible that's what you're seeing?

If not, I'd love to get some more details from you about the circumstances in which the mech stops working for you.

Hi! I'm sorry, yes I was in a recovery mission. Where does it say about the chest!?

17-BIT_Zach

Postby 17-BIT_Zach » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:04 am

Dohko wrote:
17-BIT_Zach wrote:Hey Dohko,

Hi! I'm sorry, yes I was in a recovery mission. Where does it say about the chest!?

It's supposed to mention this the first time you do a Recovery mission, but I think that it's not very clearly worded at the moment. We'll revise this to make it more clear in future updates.

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”