Save is gone :(

Garrwing

Save is gone :(

Postby Garrwing » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:39 pm

After spending hours on mission 4-3 (over a couple days), this morning I beat it, then went on to beat mission 4-4. Back in the Axelios, I back out to the title menu, close the game and reopen it just to make sure it was still there. It was. I close the game again and put the ps4 in test mode. Start it back up a few hours later and no saved game. Now I am back at the beginning of season 4 :/ ugh.

On PS4 and I have the most current patch installed.

Garrwing

Re: Save is gone :(

Postby Garrwing » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:45 pm

I even checked my PS plus saves data in online storage and it says Season 4 Episode 4. I download it to the system and still wants me to start at the beginning of season 4.

Garrwing

Postby Garrwing » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:59 am

Ok so I made it back to S4 - E4 and then continued onto complete the rest of season 4! All with no problems. Though I did not exit the mission/game or put the PS4 into rest mode. So not maybe it was an isolated problem?

17-BIT_Zach

Postby 17-BIT_Zach » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Very weird... We've been hearing a few reports of people losing their save progress even after quitting from the Mothership/title screen. Unfortunately, we still haven't been able to replicate the issue on our end. It seems like it may be possibly be rest-mode related, based on the feedback we've been getting. For now, I would recommend always closing Galak-Z when you're done playing it, just to be safe.

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”