Coming to Hong Kong PSN soon?

FlimFlam

Coming to Hong Kong PSN soon?

Postby FlimFlam » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi 17-bit. I cannot wait to play Galak-Z, and am just wondering whether you might have an idea of when it will be available on Hong Kong PSN?

Checking the store daily without joy is starting to make me a perpetually sad person. And I used to be so cool.

FlimFlam

Re: Coming to Hong Kong PSN soon?

Postby FlimFlam » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:44 am

Hey, I'm serious. I need Galak-Z in my life, the way a fetid mouth needs mouthwash. My mouth is fetid due to consuming AAA porridge, and Galak-Z is the mouthwash. Please?

FlimFlam

Postby FlimFlam » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:19 am

Ok, sorry to bother you. I only posted this question here after being directed to do so by Hong Kong PSN personnel. I've decided to take up meditation and advanced yoga pilates to tie me over until the arrival of my most anticipated game of the year.

(I'm referring to Galak-Z, by the way)

Kimblee

Postby Kimblee » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Yeah well then you gonna meditate for a LONG time, because the PSN version won't be coming. The team made this game more performance hungry, than it seems. The PSN simple doesn't have "that kind of power".

FlimFlam

Postby FlimFlam » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Pardon? It has already been released on various PSN stores. Hong Kong always lags behind for new releases, sometimes by months. I was just looking for any insight regarding the HK release.

It's like you don't actually understand words.

Kimblee

Postby Kimblee » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:38 am

Ah yeah sorry, my bad. In my head i thought of the network as a mobile gaming platform. Like Vita.

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”