Linux Bugs

ropeladder

Linux Bugs

Postby ropeladder » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:07 am

Hi folks, great game! Just wanted to report some issues I'm having with the Linux version: (fresh install of Linux Mint 17.3, geforce gtx 860m)

* some environmental objects, in particular the bubbler things and the top layer of lava, are replaced by a bright pink objects (a large pink oval in the case of the bubblers, a thick pink line along the top of the lava). This happens using nvidia prime drivers (352-updates) whether I am using the intel chip or the nvidia chip.

* xbox 360 wireless controller buttons are mapping incorrectly and there are some that don't seem to work at all (e.g. RT2 = options, and none of the buttons seem to correspond to thrust). This occurs using both xpad and xboxdrv and the buttons seem correct using jstest-gtk.

* the visuals freeze occasionally while the game keeps running (sound effects and music continue as if you are still playing). If I switch to the terminal and then back to xorg and the game, things are still working and I can continue.

* occasionally the game simply disappears (or rather, crashes. but there are no error messages or anything)

Let me know if I can provide any other info.

PS you really need to clue the marketing people in to the fact that the game is not 'open-world' any more.

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”