Lose the ability to shoot after 2min.

2Tricky

Lose the ability to shoot after 2min.

Postby 2Tricky » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:51 pm

I'm returning to Galak-Z after a long hiatus. I'm returning to season 2 episode 4. After a short feel for my controls I turn into a mech and throw explosives at an enemy. I change back into a ship and now I can't shoot. :o
Pressing X works (menu, main screen, other games) but nothing shoots from my ship and my Saber won't move when I turn mech.

Please help me with this no shooting glitch :!: :evil: it's most definitely a game killer for me. :cry: :(

Yonk_3lite

Re: Lose the ability to shoot after 2min.

Postby Yonk_3lite » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 am

I'm using PS4 console and I'm having the same issue, after couple minutes I'm unable to shoot. This started happening after the most recent update that got pushed, I haven't been able to play ever since.

GalakArcadia

Postby GalakArcadia » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:11 pm

This happened to be a couple of times on the ps4 as well. Usually I fix this by pressing every button and going in and out of the map until I can shoot again. Don't know if it will fix it for other people but that is what I do when it suddenly doesn't register my controller, only happened to me about 4 times as of now.

2Tricky

Postby 2Tricky » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:00 pm

The odd thing (for me at least) is the game DOES register that I'm pressing a button. I can tell because when in Mech-mode the targeting changes shape but the ship does nothing.

Marzipan57

Postby Marzipan57 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:38 pm

I just tried out the game for the first time and am seeing the same issue on the PS4. I'm running the latest Playstation firmware and noticed that it seems to happen consistently whenever I go to a menu or a map. Once that happens, I can no longer fire the primary weapon. This happened on the opening walkthrough, 1.1 and 1.2, which is as far as I got. I'd love to play the game more, but being unable to shoot the primary weapon simply makes it impossible. Please let me know when there is a fix and I'll tackle it again. Seems like a great game!

17-BIT Darryl

Postby 17-BIT Darryl » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:16 am

We are really sorry to hear that you are experiencing control errors. We are already hard at work on various fixes, but, if you haven't done so already, it would help us out even more if you could submit bug a report here: 17-bit.com/bugs

Also, look out for The Void DLC. Its coming very soon!

2cents

Postby 2cents » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:41 am

I have more input on this problem. For me, the glitch occurs when the map screen is opened at any time. During the remainder of the mission, shoot and slice do not work, but menu progression and the like do, as previously stated. What I've noticed is that, if I access Crash's shop in the mission after the glitch occured, all button icons (triangle for shop, x for continue, circle for main menu) have been replaced by their keyboard counterparts (e for shop, enter for continue, space for main menu). Did the bugfixes get sent out on the wrong systems or something?

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”