I require assistance....

GalakZPilot01

I require assistance....

Postby GalakZPilot01 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:08 pm

In commending the staff on a amazing product!
Thank you for this awesome game which reminds me of my childhood- more Specifically, sitting in my underwear, eating cereal, watching cartoons on Saturday mornings.

I must be honest and admit that the timing wasn't fortunate. There is a crazed with vehicular sports in the PSN right now. Hopefully when that dies down, the player base will increase.

All the best.

asterisktec

Re: I require assistance....

Postby asterisktec » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, Rocket Leauge is great fun but I enjoy Galak-Z and share the same retro, Saturday morning cartoon vibe too :-)

17-BIT_Zach

Postby 17-BIT_Zach » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:59 pm

GalakZPilot01 wrote:In commending the staff on a amazing product!
Thank you for this awesome game which reminds me of my childhood- more Specifically, sitting in my underwear, eating cereal, watching cartoons on Saturday mornings.

I must be honest and admit that the timing wasn't fortunate. There is a crazed with vehicular sports in the PSN right now. Hopefully when that dies down, the player base will increase.

All the best.

Thank you, pilot! :D Hearing things like that makes this all worth while.

Yes, sadly no one could have anticipated the craze that is Rocket League (and for good reason!) but we're expecting a nice bump in the player base and to reach a wider audience when the Steam version launches in a month or so.

Lemnisc8

Postby Lemnisc8 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:20 am

I have to say this is without a doubt one of my favourite games. Ever.

I'd be so disappointed if despite glowing reviews it didnt sell well, because this game is begging for more content and I'd like to see support for it continue.

17-BIT_Zach

Postby 17-BIT_Zach » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Hey Lemnisc8,

At the very least, we'll be updating the game to finish out the remaining Season. We have some fun things planned for it that I think will add a lot of replayability and longevity to the game, even if we're not able to do regular content updates in the future.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Lemnisc8

Postby Lemnisc8 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:06 pm

You're more than welcome, thank YOU for such a great game.

Eager for Season 5, very much so :) I would love to (and pay for) see one more update after this, such as an endless mode, which I know has been mentioned numerous times across a few forums. The thirst is real...

Please make it happen and once more, this game is ace, and I feel like I've been waiting 15 years for it.

It's my own personal GOTY, and I can't sing higher praise than that.

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”