Multiplayer, Scoring, end game

lostlain

Multiplayer, Scoring, end game

Postby lostlain » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:12 am

Galak-Z is nothing short of excellent, it's the game I have been dreaming about since I was 8. (now 36 - you guys sure did make me wait).
Stuff I would love to see:
Some kind of local versus mode, online too for those that love that kind of thing
Scoring Leaderboards, difficult considering the nature of the game, but something like Spelunky's daily challenge.
Some kind of final season which encourages constant play, like a survival mode.
Customization - being able to visually change the ship would be a cool addition.

I'll probably think of other things over time, but the core combat mechanics are spot on, and if there ever was future versions of Galak-z they should always be maintained. You really nailed the itano-circus!

aedyr

Re: Multiplayer, Scoring, end game

Postby aedyr » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Agreed on the daily challenge a la Spelunky. I think this game would be great with some sort of asynchronous community/multiplayer.

If there is an endless/challenge mode, they should definitely call it a "Marathon" to fit with the episodic/anime theme. :)

Also +1 on ship paint jobs; that would be cool. I think there's a lot of room for stuff like that, alt pilots, etc.

Wagruk

Re: Multiplayer, Scoring, end game

Postby Wagruk » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 am

Yes for all of these! A daily challenge would be amazing, something to come back every day (though I'm still coming back to the game often, even after finishing all seasons so far, because of the gameplay). It needs something to bring the community closer.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”