Anyone in NA still having issues with "Can't Touch This" trophy not popping?

Tron

Anyone in NA still having issues with "Can't Touch This" trophy not popping?

Postby Tron » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:54 am

Reposting this, as the Technical Assistance thread seems to be completely buried in spam...

Love this game to death and really want to 100% it, but I cannot get this trophy to pop. I've done 3 missions where I was not touched once by enemies at all, warped out, but the trophy won't show. Is this a known issue? I know there was an issue around launch for the EU crowd, but I was wondering if this is being addressed for the NA crowd as well? Thank you!

GreedPhantom

Re: Anyone in NA still having issues with "Can't Touch This" trophy not popping?

Postby GreedPhantom » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:06 am

I'm in EU, so i can't really help you for the issue...
Are you sure you were not touched at all ? Even the shields ?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone in NA still having issues with "Can't Touch This" trophy not popping?

Postby admin » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:00 am

Hey Tron,

Sorry for missing your post in the other forum. PAX busyness this last week got the best of us and we neglected to do the daily spammer check on the forums. All cleaned up now though!

I'm afraid that the Can't Touch This trophy is only available to EU players, not people who bought the game in North America. It's a regrettable difference between the two versions, one that was caused by some thorny issues with certification and Sony's submission process. We're hoping to do a trophy update for the NA version down the road to add in the Can't Touch This trophy. Very sorry about that :(

Tron

Postby Tron » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:11 pm

Thank you for the response! I greatly appreciate it. Love 17 Bit and their games!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”