<sarcasm>Thanks</sarcasm> 17-Bit

jeapostrophe

<sarcasm>Thanks</sarcasm> 17-Bit

Postby jeapostrophe » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:56 am

I bought the game early on PS4 to support you even though I primarily play games on Steam. Now I see that Steam is getting a better version, from the PC Gamer article:

"Galak-Z: The Dimensional is launching on PC October 29, with ////a ton of bug fixes and tweaks implemented since it debuted on the PS4//// on August 4. More significantly, the PC version is releasing with a ////brand new difficulty option called Arcade mode////, designed for players who found the roguelike structure too punishing."

And we see that the promise to ship out Season 5 to us PS4 fans has been dropped as well, to give even more of your time and talents to the Steam audience.

Thanks for supporting your early adopters!

:x

GreedPhantom

Re: <sarcasm>Thanks</sarcasm> 17-Bit

Postby GreedPhantom » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:02 pm

I don't agree here. First i think the game did not sell well on PS4 so give them some credits, secondly i think they are doing the best they can to bring the 5th season with their small team (and because Kezdal is a perfectionist) they want to give us a good end to the story. Finally, don't think any second that a video game is easy to release. I think they lost more money than you think with this game.

JUST WAIT. The patch is coming soon !

jeapostrophe

Postby jeapostrophe » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Your charity is great and I wish the best on them, because I /am/ a fan, but explanations like this should come from them not speculation by us fans.

Their site and blog make no mention of if the PS4 version will be patched with the Arcade mode or other improvements. All we know is that (a) Steam users are getting a better product at a cheaper price, whereas those that supported it early at a higher price are not getting the improvements, and (b) Season 5 was originally slated for release along with the PC version but hasn't been.

GreedPhantom

Postby GreedPhantom » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:25 am

I know it's hard and they promised some things for us (PS4 owners) first but hang on there bro, i think the patch is just around the corner and i think they're sick of people keep asking them about that. Try to bear the wait with other games, i heard the new Transformers game is really good, why not trying it ?

jeapostrophe

Postby jeapostrophe » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:32 am

It has now been almost a month and still nothing.

You've won 17-Bit. I will never buy a console game from you again because you only care about the PC gaming master race.

Great job honoring your initial supporters. It's the time-honored way of getting good word of mouth and buzz and you ace'd it.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”