Game development abandoned ? Still buggy

ilko

Game development abandoned ? Still buggy

Postby ilko » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:24 am

Well, even if we weren't expecting the void update, it's a good and challenging mode. But it's actually very frustrating in its current state, at least on PS4. The display constantly freezes for about 1 seconds while the game itself continue in background, so it's impossible at all to reach a high score because we need inhuman and insane reactivity when we get attacked. I was able to go ever 1 milion but honestly, this bug makes this mode probably the hardest in the world.

Please, do something about this.

Leastweasel

Re: Game development abandoned ? Still buggy

Postby Leastweasel » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:56 am

It’s too bad; I still love this game for its pick-up-amd play challenge, especially when you factor in the Void. Sadly, the Switch version has its own bugs (notably the plasma core), that kinda hamper the game and the experimentation you could do with loadouts. I know they’re a small studio, but I would have loved to have seen the bugs addressed and fixed.... every time I recommended this game, it came with a heavy caveat. That said, the core gameplay keeps this as my favorite arcade-style game for the switch... when it does not crash

Return to “Technical Issues and Assistance”